Are you ready for fall? So are we!
We're dropping some of our favorite ways to style some of our favorite items.
When it comes to fall, there are so many ways to mix & match your favorite pieces. But what things do you really need to make your fall wardrobe complete? Here's a few of our favorites...
- First up, scarves. Not only do they add warmth, but they can add the perfect pop of color to any outfit. Add a basic tee, cardigan, plus a scarf and your little is ready to take on the town.
- Cardigans; not only are they trendy, but they can be the perfect layering piece. Super cute under a jacket, or on its own.
- Beanies! Duh. Perfect for multiple seasons, cool mornings or evenings. Beanies are versatile in fall or winter. Adding warmth to your babe's head, but still looking cute!
- Basic tees, or any t shirt... I know what you're thinking, a t shirt in fall?! No no , not by itself. But tees do serve their purpose, even in fall. The layering possibilities are endless.
- Hoodies! When you say fall clothing, hoodies are most likely one of the first things that come to mind. Under a vest, cardigan, on their own with a scarf or beanie, add joggers, jeans or leggings. Hoodies will most likely be one of your most used fall items.