Welcome to millie + roo! We're honored you're considering carrying our brand in your boutique or small shop. Here at millie + roo, our goal is to bring you + your customers a high-quality clothing line that is both adorable and affordable. We specialize in using bamboo + organic cotton fabric - only the best for the little ones who wear the brand.
How do I set up an account?:
- Please complete this form. Once we have received your application, you will receive a link to activate your wholesale account within 24-48 business hours. If you've been waiting for longer than 48 business hours, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can investigate.
- If you are a current wholesale customer and have not activated your online account, or if you need to send an updated tax resale certificate, please e-mail email@example.com with your updated information.
Wholesale FAQs + Terms of Agreement
- What is the order minimum?: $400 for your first order + $150 for subsequent orders.
- Do I have to buy pre-determined size ranges or pre-packs?: No, you can order whatever is best for you + your store. If you specialize in babies or bigger kids, you won't be forced to carry sizes you don't typically sell. Only need to reorder a few sizes? No problem at all. As long as you meet the minimum order value, you’re good to go.
- Are there any fees or commissions or monthly quotas?: No, we don’t charge any commissions, nor do we have any monthly quota requirements. You are your own business. You simply pay wholesale costs at the time of purchase for the products and agree to maintain at or above retail pricing found on the retail site of millieandroo.com.
- How do I place an order / how do I reorder?: Once you have an approved wholesale account, you can shop anytime via the login on our website. You will then have access to order everything that is currently available at wholesale cost.
- Do you offer net 60 or other payment terms?: We do not offer Sezzle or net 60 terms. We do have Shop Pay and Afterpay on our website, which you are welcome to use. If you’re needing Net 60 terms, we suggest visiting us on Faire via this link!
- How quickly do you ship?: We typically ship within 1-2 business days. Exceptions include all major holidays + Black Friday.
- Do you offer free shipping?: Wholesale orders over $600 will qualify for free shipping. Orders that are below the free shipping threshold will be subject to a $40 shipping fee.
- What is your shipping policy?: millie + roo cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged shipments once they leave our facility. Please contact the specific carrier in order to file a missing/damaged package claim. However, we will do our best to assist you in finding the package and/or recovering damages. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you offer pre-orders or is all inventory ready-to-ship?: All items listed on our website are ready-to-ship, which is our primary fulfillment model. This means that any items purchased directly from our website will ship within 1-2 business days. However, we will occasionally offer in-demand items to our wholesale partners as preorders. We will offer these preorder opportunities via email + will specify shipping timelines. These opportunities will be rare.
- Do you have scheduled release dates for product launches?: We have an internal calendar for upcoming launches + do our best to follow the schedule. However, we do not typically make this information public knowledge. You can always find up-to-date release information in our retail VIP group, wholesale VIP group, retail Instagram, and/or wholesale Instagram. Follow along on any (or all!) of these platforms for insights into what’s coming.
- How often do you restock and add new products?: At millie + roo, we follow a small batch manufacturing model. This means that we don’t frequently restock our items. Sizes + styles can be here today + gone tomorrow! However, we typically release new items weekly. Make sure to check back often.
- What is your return and exchange policy for wholesale?: Please inspect your package upon arrival for any damages or missing items. Returns and/or damages will only be accepted within 7 days of delivery. Unless the items are deemed defective by millie + roo, or the wrong product was sent, we are unable to provide a prepaid return shipping label. Return shipping is to be paid by the wholesale partner. Returns will also include a 15% restocking fee. We reserve the right to revoke wholesale status if excessive returning of products exists. Excessive is defined as 3 separate order (entire or partial) returns in a 90 day rolling period.
- What is the millie + roo pricing policy?: millie + roo retailers agree to follow + maintain the millie + roo suggested retail pricing (MSRP) guidelines. We have a pricing policy in place in order to protect the integrity of the brand, which only benefits you and millie + roo. All retailers agree to maintain at or above retail pricing found on the retail side of millieandroo.com.
- When millieandroo.com puts items on sale, may I, as a wholesale account participate?: Yes, when items are marked down on our website, you are permitted to mark down the same items for the duration of our sale. Once the sale ends, items must be returned to our MSRP.
- Are wholesale accounts permitted to shop during the semi-annual sales?: millie + roo runs three major sales per year: two end-of-season sales + Black Friday. Items purchased during the duration of these three sales are NOT permitted to be resold by our wholesale partners.
- Do you zip code protect?: We are unable to offer zip code protection. This is because our line is very comprehensive, which means some wholesale partners don't purchase everything we offer. It’s also very difficult to zip code protect in the online-based environment we are in.
- Can I use photos from the millieandroo.com website?: Yes, as long as they are original and unaltered in any way. This includes both product photos and lifestyle photos on our website. Please link our website directly if using our photos.
- What are the millie + roo branding guidelines?: When selling online (on your website or via social media), the brand name, millie + roo, must be listed either in the product name or description.
- What are acceptable sales locations?: millie + roo is committed to maintaining the integrity of its authorized distribution channels and to stopping the sale of our products to unauthorized sellers. You are permitted to sell our products only in locations approved by millie + roo.
- Do you attend regional markets?: We do not currently attend regional markets. However, we are hoping to begin attending markets in 2024. Stay tuned for more information!
millie + roo reserves the right to terminate this wholesale agreement with any wholesale partner for violating any terms of this FAQ wholesale agreement. millie + roo also reserves the right to immediately terminate this wholesale agreement with any wholesale partner that harasses a millie + roo staff member or damages millie + roo brand/reputation in person or online.
By requesting and being accepted as a wholesale partner with millie + roo, you agree to the Wholesale Agreement terms.
millie + roo reserves the right to update and change our wholesale agreement at any time This agreement supersedes any previous written or verbal agreement. This agreement was last updated on 12/22/2023.